Here are some stories I produced as a reporter for National Public Radio:
- Hunting Appalachian Moonshiners in southern Virginia with agents from the state alcohol control agency.
- A 42 year-old Private Joins Army, gets whipped into shape and gets shipped off to Alaska.
- A New Look at the Civil War from a museum in Richmond that views the conflict from Union, Confederate and Slave perspectives.
- Cyclist Floyd Landis Fights Doping Rap as he raises money on a PR tour after his controversial Tour de France victory.
- Injured Soldiers Not Getting Paid, according to an internal audit obtained by NPR.
- Maryland’s Crab Harvesters Want Immigrant Labor and reform from Washington.
- Army Unit Sorts Personal Effects of the Fallen Soldiers whose keepsakes are carefully handled for their family.
- Mexico’s “Naco” Culture of Hipsters shows that it’ cool to be a dork.